After several all-night preparations and collaborations with other teams incubated in the Hustle Den, an incubator owned and operated by Thrill Mill, Inc., we pulled off what felt like the impossible: a concise 5-minute pitch at Google Pittsburgh demonstrating our proof of concept. Here’s a clip of the presentation (scroll to the 1 hour, 17 minute, 36 second mark for our presentation):
Video courtesy of Thrill Mill, Inc. (www.thrillmill.com)
Lamentably, the video does not do the presentations justice. It is amazing how much our companies have grown over the last several months. In our case, we were little more than a handful of good ideas that needed to be refined into a bona fide company. For our successes, we must thank Thrill Mill for the opportunity they’ve given us as well as the countless people who have contributed to our development along the way.
Still, we have a long way to go. A few more milestones ahead include:
- Overhauling the landing page to reflect our new direction
- Creating a public beta version of our product
- Securing some early seed funding to help us support that beta
- Expanding our network via social media (especially this blog)
- Solidifying our core founding team
- Generating that first dollar of revenue
Keep an eye on this blog and our landing site http://www.scholarhero.com for more updates!
Lee Ngo is the founder and executive director of Scholar Hero, Inc. All Rights Reserved.